Italy Original J-SUBLY J-LUX Dye Sublimation Transfer Ink
J-Lux is a water based digital ink for polyester fabrics and substrates featuring "superior light fastness" for applications such as fashion and home decoration fabrics, sportswear, and flags and banners.
USE AND STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
• TRANSFER PRINTING: the printed paper must be transferred hot, through calender or press, at a temperature between 200-210°C during a varying time, between 60-30 seconds.
• DIRECT PRINTING: this application requires “direct” printing onto the fabric, followed by a colour drying and fixing (through heat press or calender) at a temperature between 190-210°C during a varying time between 60-30 seconds. Direct printing allows to achieve a better penetration of the ink during the heat fixing process.
• It is recommended to keep the product away from light and heat sources at a temperature lower than 25°C
*New generation, waterbased piezo ink for digital sublimation
*Thanks to its innovative formulation it can be used with any type of wide format digital printer on the market
*Ecofriendly: free from Alkylphenolethoxylate (APE)
*Fast drying on any coated paper
*Suitable for Epson printing heads
*Water based piezo ink for digital sublimation and direct-to-textile printing
*Especially formulated for high speed digital printers equipped with new generation printing heads
*Produced with the innovative Cluster Technology
• Polyester, polyamide fabrics and mixed synthetics fabrics (min.60% of synthetics fibres)
• Sportswear and outwear, fashion garments and accessories, soft signage, home decoration